Sole with Miso Glaze
Enjoy this delicious sole with a serving of quinoa and kale or a nutritious side of your choosing.
2 medium fillets of sole
1 tbsp agave
2 tbsp rice vinegar
2 tbsp Sweet White Miso
1 tsp finely grated ginger
2 tsp pressed garlic
¼ cup of cherry tomatoes
3 tbsp sliced kalamata olives
1 tbsp pressed garlic
Remainder of glaze
1. Mix together all the ingredients for the miso glaze and stir until evenly mixed.
2. Coat fillets of fish on both sides and set aside to marinate for 15-30 minutes.
3. Chop cherry tomatoes and olives in half and mix with garlic. Set aside.
4. Preheat large pan on high and coat with olive oil. Place sole fillets carefully in pan and cook each side for approximately 1 ½ minutes.
5. Set fish aside on a platter.
6. Mix tomato topping and remainder of miso glaze and saute for about 1 minute.
7. Place tomato topping on fillets of sole and serve with a side of greens and your favorite grain. Enjoy!